8 Week Early Prep MTB : 10 hours per week
Kurt PerhamAll plans by this Coach
An early season Prep plan for the MTB athlete with a time limit of ~9 hours per week.
--access to a gym or home gym
--there is NO FTP test so assumption of what your zones are
--some workouts written for the road but can be easily used on the MTB.
--Most sessions built using Workout Builder so able to use on Smart Trainers.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:55 hrs||2:01 hrs|
|0:45 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|0:52 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|3:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:55 hrs||2:01 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||0:52 hrs||0:35 hrs|
||3:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?