Mid Volume Base + Strength Plan
Tyler ClarkAll plans by this Coach
This is an intermediate triaining base training plan based around power. With the longest week being only 14hrs it is a great plan for time crunched cyclist. This plan conbined both on and off bike stretch to help build you into an all around stronger athlete. With short sprints, pedal efficency work and gym training there is plently to do to keep you busy and work on the smaller things that really make a difference in the long run. At the end of this plan you will have developed an excellent base from which you can then go out and begin doing higher intensity riders with much lower risk or burn out and injury.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:33 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:33 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?