Scott Minard @ Race Station coachingAll plans by this Coach
A 4-week MTB-focused plan to put the sharp edge on your base fitness in preperation for a target race or the race season.
This is a power-based plan with structured workouts during the week which can be performed on a smart trainer or on a bike with a power meter. The weekends allow for outdoor riding but can also be performed on a smart trainer.
This plan is for intermediate to experienced athletes who have been training for at least one year.
This intensive 4 weeks takes your base-level fitness and adds the top end you need to perform in a cross-country mountain bike race or similar length event.
This plan allows for email contact with Race Station coaches
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?