Rob Lee - Professional Endurance Coach - TrainingPeaks Level 2 Coach - www.rlperformance.co.ukAll plans by this Coach
Pre-SeasonPOWER BASED PLAN
A Training Plan for athletes getting back to it after a short lay-off, looking to prepare for a more serious training plan
Before starting this plan you will have excellent health and be ready to start structured training.
This plan has a specific focus on pre-season development.
Designed by Level 2 TrainingPeaks coach, and ex-elite MTB racer Rob Lee, this plan draws on his substantial racing accomplishments (over 130 race victories, and numerous cycling distance records) and over 20 years of successfully coaching hundreds of athletes to their goals in road cycling, ultra cycling, mountain biking, triathlon, marathon and ultra marathon.
For More Information please visit my website at www.rlperformance.co.uk
Questions? Or to commission a custom plan for your specific race season. Please email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?