Adam HendersonAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week Pre-Season training plan is ideal for:
- Ideal 8 week preparation before any mountain bike event.
- Beginner riders looking for more routine with variety in their training programme.
- Riders who are returning from a break or prolonged absence from riding through injury.
- For riders who need a plan to follow before receiving coaching.
The plan includes a number of workouts focused on technical goals. Coaching points are included to improve your skills whilst riding out on the trails! Some workouts in this plan are structured to use a power meter or heart rate monitor however it is not essential. Most of the workouts are designed so that you can ride your bike on the trails with a focus on a certain target.
✅ Strength and Conditioning workouts
✅ Interval sessions
✅ Technical skills sessions
✅ Real life bike rides!
Created by Adam Henderson, a British Cycling Level 3 mountain bike coach who has worked with riders of all levels including British National Champions during his 15 years in coaching mountain biking!
"Adam's attention to detail is unparalleled. He can give you small bits of advice which in the bigger picture make a huge difference to your riding."
Nick - 2018 British National Mountain Bike Champion
"I found that for the cost of a new tyre, coaching fast tracked a lot of improvements."
Johnny - 24 Hours Single speed Champion
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?