Mountain Bike Skills Programme for XC - XCO - ENDURO (Intermediate)
Adam HendersonAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week mountain bike skills training programme is ideal for:
- Bolting on to your current physical training programme for any XCO/XCM/Enduro intermediate level riders
- A stand alone programme for any riders who are new to riding mountain bikes off road.
- Ideal 4 week technical preparation before a technically challenging course.
The plan includes a number of workouts focused on technical goals. Coaching points are included to improve your skills whilst riding out on the trails!
Created by Adam Henderson, a British Cycling Level 3 mountain bike coach who has worked with British National Champions on their technical riding skills in the past 15 years!
"Adam's attention to detail is unparalleled. He can give you small bits of advice which in the bigger picture make a huge difference to your riding."
Nick - 2018 British National Mountain Bike Champion
"It's amazing what a bit of extra advice can do for your controlled speed on descents and free speed out of bends!"
Mike - Multiple 'Iron' man Finisher
"I found that for the cost of a new tyre, coaching fast tracked a lot of improvements."
Johnny - 24 Hours Single speed Champion
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?