24 Hours of Endurance Solo Preparation - Advanced
Gilberto CortezAll plans by this Coach
This is a 24 hours of Endurance - Solo preparation plan. You need to have a power meter and a heart rate monitor in able to complete it. You need to have a reasonable aerobic base in order to complete it, and have multiple years of riding & training experience.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:35 hrs||8:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:12 hrs||1:07 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:35 hrs||8:00 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||1:07 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?