Semi-Customized Plan; Marathon MTB 16-weeks
Sarah KaufmannAll plans by this Coach
This 16-week marathon plan is designed for a Cat 1 or elite level racer with some years of training in their legs. This is designed to fine tune your fitness for a single-day endurance race. It is set up with one day off the bike per week, on a Monday. You can adjust the plan forward or back to change your day off. Develop the aerobic fitness for endurance MTB racing and speed to be competitive. Sixteen weeks of training; six days of riding per week, which can be modified to five to fit your schedule. Interval workouts are built to upload to your device for ease of execution. This plan is semi-customized by including a 30 minute initial phone call with Coach Sarah to customize for your personal fitness, schedule, set-up, goals, and situation. It also includes the option for a monthly call to further customize. Paste this link into your bowser to book your call calendly.com/kcyclingcoaching or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:52 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|4:20 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:52 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||4:20 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?