Lynda WallenfelsAll plans by this Coach
LW Coaching SINGLE SPEED Cross Country Mountain Bike Build, Peak and Race Training Plan
This plan designed to put the top end power onto aerobic and strength base training and bring the SINGLE SPEED specific cross country racer into peak race season form. To follow this plan you require a single speed mountain bike and a heart rate monitor. Other training tools that are useful are a selection of gears for your SS, a geared road or mountain bike and a power meter. A power meter can be used and is a great advantage but is not required. Power training guidelines are included in specific workouts.
Visit the LW Coaching website http://lwcoaching.com/ to ask training plan questions on our forum, read mountain bike specific training articles, learn new workouts and see what events our coaches and athletes have been racing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?