Melissa RossAll plans by this Coach
The Laramie Range Epic "One and Done" is one lap, 31-mile loop (4,184 ft of climbing/descending all happening over 7500 ft in elevation) winding through the Pole Mountain trail system near Laramie, WY. This 8-week plan will prepare you for the challenging terrain and starts out with a field test so you can determine your heart rate or power training zones. If you have a busy work schedule, the intervals can be done on your road or mountain bike. On the weekends, hit the trails for a gradual build each weekend.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?