Leadville 2020 Custom Training Plan: 36 weeks
Drew EdsallAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
This 36 week Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Program is built around your races, strengths/weaknesses, past fitness, current fitness, time to train, and goals. This is the best option for the athlete looking for a customized hand built program but doesn't want to spend tons on a one on one coach......
The program will include a combination of the following which is 100% customized around what is best for you:
- Periodized Training : Base, Build, and Peak for Leadville along with program designed around any and all other events/races you might have along the way
- Strength Training: based off your need after evaluation
- Indoor / Outdoor training: based off access, climate you live in, daylight, etc.
- Power and/or Heart Rate Training: program will be based off what you have access to and will be modified to best suite that
1) After checkout, you will get access to the ONLY first week of training. The remainder of the program will be hand built and customized for you. The first day of training will include a link a Questionnaire which you will need to fill out ASAP. Once that is filled out, Head Coach Drew Edsall will contact you confirming that information. He will also do a complete evaluation to determine your goals, races, current/past fitness levels, and strengths and weaknesses as a mountain biker .
2) Then we will design and build a fully customized program just for you. Using our proven, scientifically based system, your program will progressively guide you toward your end goal at the Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race. Your plan will include any tune-up races as well as vacations, work, travel, injuries, etc. This truly is a fully personalized training plan. Not only will you train optimally and avoid the pitfalls that come with following a generic program, you’ll know you are doing the right training for you.
3) Once the design step is completed (usually taking 1-2 weeks), your new Training Peaks program is emailed to you with directions on how to use it. Then, you’re off and training/racing toward your goals!
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:39 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:39 hrs||3:00 hrs|