Mountain Bike Stage Race/Breck Epic 12 Week Training Plan
Anne LintonAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 week plan to get you ready for the Break Epic or other mountain bike stage race.. It assumes you have ridden your mountain bike for 3-4 hours at least one time and have a solid 1-2 months of base training under your belt. If not please see my Cycling Winter Base programs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:31 hrs||7:00 hrs|
|4:35 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:02 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:31 hrs||7:00 hrs|
||4:35 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?