6 Weeks to the Leadville Trail 100 - Basic
FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan builds over 4 weeks, then tapers into the race. You'll start the plan with a 20 minute Field Test and the FasCat Training Zones worksheet to set your wattage and heart rate zones so you can train at just the right in each workout. And we've included the small details like rest days, race-day Openers, and stretching and Yoga videos to obtain those marginal gains that make the difference between just finishing or earning a coveted belt buckle!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?