Indoor Base, Training By Power, 6 hours (9 weeks) RideAndRace
Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
This 9 week plan may be simple and kind of boring however by following it consistently you will improve your fitness which will enable you to train at a much higher level later i.e. the plan will prepare your body for the more specialized and race specific training that will come later. The plan focuses on the basics and is divided into 3 blocks of 3 weeks each, the first 2 weeks consists of structured workouts with easy/rest days in between. The last week of each block is scheduled as an easy/rest week to allow for recovery from the accumulated fatigue of the previous 2 weeks.
When to start:
This plan is best started 3 to 4 months before your first A-priority race of the season.
Who this is for:
This training plan is for a beginner cyclist who is able to train +6 hours per week.
The plan is re-usable.
This plan works with power only.
Downloadable workouts for Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift and ERG file format for smart indoor trainers.
Any questions, please ask via email - email@example.com or visit www.rideandrace.net
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?