Patrick SmithAll plans by this Coach
This is a plan that progressively increases intensity and duration of work done each week and primarily relies on high intensity interval sessions. The peak effort intervals are anywhere from a few seconds of sprinting to 5 minutes. The last few weeks will taper off the load in order to set in the physiological adaptation and prepare you to transition into the next training block.
This is designed to be taken on by anyone who has completed an FTP test and has a reasonable amount of fitness. This is not for brand new riders.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?