18 Weeks Fitter Faster You
Daniel DiemAll plans by this Coach
This is an 18 week plan to increase your FTP and your Fitness designed for a cyclist who is riding at least 4 - 6 hours per week currently.
The first week and final week are taper weeks. The first week we will do a couple of lighter rides and AN FTP on Saturday. The final week will be similar with an FTP test on Saturday.
Please note that your Longer group rides and Riders choice have no assigned TSS.
Should you need to move workouts around this can be done at your disgression.
The periodization is based on 4 week blocks. Build, Build, Build, Rest/Test Week.
The blocks are as follows:
Block 1: Endurance/Tempo
Block 2: Tempo/Sweetspot
Block 3: Sweetspot/FTP/Threshold
Block 4: Sweetspot/Threshold/Vo2
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:59 hrs||2:03 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:59 hrs||2:03 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?