Lidds Training and Performance CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Lidds Training and Performance Coaching eSports training plan. Over the course of 6 weeks these sessions will get you race sharp, training you for the inevitable fast starts, surges, sprint to get on the back of a rider or group, and of course the sprint for the finish line!!
There's no denying it, eRacing is hard - sprinting, surges, pushing hard up the climbs, and then driving hard over them. This plan is for those intermediate riders that have been using a turbo or Wattbike with a power meter and either have taken part in one or two eRaces on Zwift and RGT for example, and would like to gain more experience and move up categories. Or this plan is for the more advanced rider who has raced using the eRacing platform and would like to improve their position
The final weekend of the plan is a race. We have included a session the day before to ensure the legs don't feel sluggish on race day, and also a warm up prior to the race for just under 25 mins. This is to ensure that you're fully warmed up and prepared for the off!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.