Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
After racing 13 years on the international professional triathlon circuit, and training under some of the world leading triathlon coaches, I now want to share my knowledge and my own spin on training. My training plans have already helped many athletes to optimise performance, reach their sporting goals and succeed in triathlon.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Sessions that are proven to work
- Programs that are designed for peak performance
- EMAIL ACCESS for any questions for the duration of the program
- Reusable plan for future training
IS THIS PLAN RIGHT FOR YOU?This program is designed for the intermediate cyclist who has a smart trainer during the lockdown and wants to take their fitness to the next level.
Hours will range from 8 to 11 hours
Have any questions about the plan throughout your training? You will have email access to ask any questions you may have during your plan directly to Tony.
STRENGTH WORKOUTS:Specific strength workouts to compliment this plan. Ranging from general workouts all the way through to specific power work.Don’t worry if you don’t have access to a gym, we have “home workouts” for you to complete.
NEED MORE?Check out our other plans here Want a more one on one personal coaching? Check out our prices here, and get in touch to see what else we offer.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?