Merry Christmas Colin Turnbull!
Andrew McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
Jess asked me to prepare you a short training plan as a Christmas present. All of these workouts will integrate with Zwift and Garmin so there's no excuses to getting stuck in!
Your training zones are normally set by carrying out a Functional Threshold Power test, I would recommend using a Ramp Test which you'll find in the workout section of Zwift. When you have your FTP set, all the workouts will be adjusted to your ability automatically.
Hope you enjoy, look forward to seeing you online training! Please just shout if you have any problems getting set up.
Questions, queries and feedback welcomed via GritAndyGlory@icloud.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:00 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:00 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?