30 Minute Trainer Ride Library- 8 rides to raise your fitness in only 30min per workout 🔥💪🚀
Frank Pike- I have coached state champs, national podium finishers and RAAM athletes
This library includes 8 short down and dirty 30min indoor trainer rides that will keep you engaged, help raise your fitness, and develop speed, anerobic capacity, repeatability (ability to throw down high power over and over) as well as your sustained power. Each plan includes a very short warm up and cool down along with the main intervals.
These workouts are AWESOME for time restricted athletes as well as an alternative when your day falls apart and it is 8PM and you have to get your ride in for the day! Mix and match these as you feel necessary but no more than 2-3 per week is recommended. As a bonus use these rides for your outdoor training as well by adding endurance miles before and or after the intervals. As your fitness increases repeat the main set of intervals, increase number of intervals or add time to the intervals- think time at intensity to increase the training load!
I am available via email for questions @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.