Adam MillsAll plans by this Coach
Zwift Racing and other virtual racing is here to stay. You've probably tried a couple as you're Zwift-curious and you've realized that Zwift racing is HARD! In hindsight, duh. It makes sense that a short race will be brutally hard.
So here you are, wanting to race Zwift but not wanting to get embarrassed. The author of this training plan has worked with athletes who have held top rankings in North American and who have raced the first UCI Zwift Cycling Esports World Championships. As such we've analyzed countless Zwift races and files. This training plan has been developed with those lessons in mind. Enjoy and good luck!
If you feel like you're not fit enough to tackle this training plan, start with the 12 Week FTP Builder 6-9 hr/ wk and lay the foundation for Zwift domination.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?