4 Week Indoor HIIT
Jarred SalzwedelAll plans by this Coach
This plan is developed specifically for those training indoors with limited training time
The 4 week plan will put you through your paces with some challenging High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) sessions to help you with those short, sharp anaerobic efforts come race day.
The plan incorporates a mixture of Threshold specific as well as Anaerobic (VO2max) intervals
Utilize Coggan Training Zones to complete the workouts
If you would like to customize the package or take your training further, visit www.cycledynamiccoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:12 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:12 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?