Anne LintonAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 week early winter season training plan that is a good fit for all types of riders from beginners looking at getting a fitness start to those who have been riding all summer and want to maintain their fitness going into the winter. This includes 4 workouts a week on the bike with an optional cross training day on Sundays. Most of these workouts are written to be done on a smart trainer based on your particular zones. The workouts include a high intensity workout on Tuesday and a longer Tempo session on Thursdays and a longer Endurance session on Saturdays. These workouts all will use over/unders to make the indoor riding more enjoyable. These are great to do with a group using the trainer road group workout feature.
You can also do these workouts as part of our Virtual Cycling Community with the TrainerRoad app. Go to https://virtual.annelintoncoaching.com/ to check our our virtual connected training if you want to train with other people.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?