Jakub Novak | ProCyclingCoaching™All plans by this Coach
This training plan is built specifically for Zwift Indoor riding and contains recommended Zwift Routes. By the end of the training you will have excellent Base fitness and be ready to start more specialized training.
Detailed, flexible training plan built for Zwift and other Indoor Apps, built by former World Tour Professional and qualified coach Jakub Novak.
When should you start the plan?
This plan is best started 4-6 months prior to your first A-priority race of the season
What comes with a training plan:
• EMAIL COACH ACCESS for questions or help with your plan
• Re-use your plan multiple times, updates included free
• CHOOSE from many variations of the plan based on your LEVEL and DURATION - you can switch free first 7 days.
• 100% Satisfied customers with great reviews
Is This Plan For You?
• Designed to prepare you for the more specialized, race-specific training that comes later in the season.
• Improve Aerobic System, Lose Weight, Build Strength
• Training is designed from 8 to 12 hrs of training per week.
• 4-5 rides per week, 2 hours max workout length
• Suggested Zwift Routes for each workout
• Nutrition, Stretching and Gym/Core Training Tips included
• Easier weeks included for recovery and adaptation
• Shorter trainings are mid-week and longer rides at weekends
• Regular FTP tests to track progress
• Train using both Power Meter and Heart Rate.
• Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 7 days.
Non-stop email coach support
Our Qualified Coaching team is available to answer any questions during the first use of your plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?