BCA | Aerobic Training ~ Power – INTERMEDIATE – 6 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
What athletes have said:
'The plan has helped hugely over the last two months by providing a great structure to stick to, and the additional information on physiology and nutrition that you provided has been very beneficial' - William
'I really like them and have benefited a lot from them!' - Felipe
The following 6-week plan has been designed specifically for Zwift users and to keep fit during the winter and who can only reamin indoors. The plan focuses on aeroibic training which is great for winter base/off season training.
- The programme starts at 6:48 hours and progresses to 07:40 hours (max week)
- 6 bike workouts per week.
- 2 home strength workouts per week.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?