Coach Jeff WinklerAll plans by this Coach
Thanks for checking out one of my training plans! I'd love to start working with you.
Zwift racing is INTENSE, but easily accessible to all. This plan will help you prepare for the unique demands of racing on Zwift. Develop your race craft and skills through regular practice while simultaneously improving your fitness.
Racing will be a key part of your improvement (you are not just training to race, but racing as training).
This plan assumes you'll primarily be training on Zwift. Many of the rides can be replicated outside and it may be preferable to do your longer rides outdoors.
This block can be repeated as many times as you'd like. I'd insert a full week rest break every 3x, i.e., week #12.
Not sure if this is the right plan for you? Confused about how to string together multiple plans or pick a plan for multiple goals? The Unlimited Training Plan Subscription might be the right answer for you. For a monthly fee you have access to all Winkler Cycling training plans and regular consultations with Coach Winkler to pick the right plan and keep your training on track.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?