Kelly Burns GallagherAll plans by this Coach
Thought about starting a bike streak? Want to improve your consistency on the bike? Really gotten into Zwift and want to grab your unemployed badge and ride all the courses? This plan is for you.
This plan gets you through the first (or second or third or whatever) thirty days of a bike streak. It includes a combination of structured training workouts, free rides and watts / effort capped recovery rides to allow you to safely build fitness while riding every day. If you are using the Zwift platform, suggestions are made about courses and events to help you train.
The plan also includes an FTP test at both the beginning and end to measure progress.
Power or a smart trainer will help you with this plan, but they are not absolutely necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?