Strength High cadence and leg speed Plan
Thrive EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
In this plan we focus on cadence and leg speed. The aim is to get your legs fitness up and build strength at high power outputs. Sustaining power at a high cadence for most people is hard to due to relying on strength rather than leg fitness. Once you increase leg fitness and can push power at high cadence its because of an efficient pedaling technique rather than bruit force. The advantage of this is once you go back to normal cadence the efficiency gained from producing 360 degree pedal power will equate to long lasting sustained power at an easier effort. If you have been mashing big gears this Plan is for you. Generally most people are week at high cadence so steer clear from it. Reality is if your week at it really its your weakness and it what you need to work on.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?