Rule 71 Zwift Beginner's Traditional Plan
Rule 71 CoachingAll plans by this Coach
The objective of this Training Plan is to provide you with a structured framework that will get your fitness to the point where you can ride your bike for up to 2 hours!
This plan follows a more traditional format which focuses on Zone 2 Endurance Rides that are designed to improve your overall aerobic fitness and get you accustomed to sitting on your bike.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?