Rule 71 Zwift Hill Climber's Plan
Stuart BarringtonRule 71 CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Whether it's a PR on the Alpe de Zwift or crushing your local weekend climb with your buddies looking on everybody wants to be a stronger climber!
The key to being a good climber is the ability to maintain a high level of intensity for a sustained duration of time. Finding the balance between just how hard you go and for how long is tricky but this plan will help you. Being able to maintain efforts that work above, at and below your threshold will improve your ability to go hard when the road goes up.
30% of sales of this plan are donated to World Bicycle Relief
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:24 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|1:50 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:24 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||1:50 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?