Stuart BarringtonAll plans by this Coach
The objective of this Training Plan is to provide you with a structured framework that will improve your aerobic fitness and get you used to working at a higher level of intensity. If you have recently completed the Traditional plan you will notice that the workouts are much more structured with repeated intervals at a higher intensity. Overall the rides in this plan have a higher Intensity Factor (IF) compared to the Traditional plan.
This plan utilizes Sweet Spot based intervals, Sweet Spot is defined as 84-97% of your FTP. Sweet Spot is a time efficient way to increase your CTL. The intensity of these rides is not so high that you need to significantly invest in your recovery however we have also included some stretching and yoga workouts that you can utilize as part of your recovery protocol. The more you can invest in your Recovery the better you will feel!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?