Training Block One A
Brian FreezeAll plans by this Coach
This is block one of Micro Progression Intervals system. We have developed this method in our studio over the last 5 years. The system works best use a smart training for the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday rides. Each week the intensity and or duration is slightly adjusted for the 16 weeks. The Wednesday outside Tempo ride can be dropped if cannot commit to the 9:30-12:00 per week, 498-776 TSS. You will need to be able to handle a 500 TSS week going in, everything else is very doable. Block One has lots of Tempo building into Sweet Spot. It will give you a new level of base and fatigue resistance. This is the staring point of our workouts and we have had amazing results with all types of riders from road racers, to MTB endurance athletes completing at Leadville and MTB marathons and Triathletes. This is a great plan for anyone wanting to build a solid foundation before moving into upper level training. If you are just getting started get our beginner block first.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:05 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:05 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?