6 week Smart Trainer - Base/Intro plan with ramp tests
Revolutionfit CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is aimed at getting you familiar with your Smart trainer and to teach you how to use it. Its very easy to follow and setup and the workouts are all pre build to give build a great base in 6 weeks without pushing you too hard.
Its a get on and go training plan!
It includes a ramp test in the beginning to determine your correct FTP you need to start at which is what we are about, to Measure, Apply and Maximize your performance.
• This training plan starts on a Monday
• The plan is reuasble an unlimited amount of times
• This plan works with power only (no heart rate zones)
• Designed with the new Workout Builder
• Syncs with Garmin or Wahoo device to automatically run session
• Download each session in many different files formats compatible with Zwift, Wahoo, TrainerRoad, Rouvy and more
Purchasing this plan includes:
• Email support and access to our training community for 2 months - firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:36 hrs||1:59 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:36 hrs||1:59 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?