Dion GuyAll plans by this Coach
So you want to get through the Lock Down with a least amount of training to maintain your current fitness.
Well then this is for you!
This plan is based on well researched methodology around maintaining fitness and form by focusing on VO2max metabolic pathways.
The focus is on 6 to 8 hours per week, with the option to reduce it to 4 hours per week. It can be done on an indoor trainer using the included workouts or it can be done outdoors utilising a power meter
• This training plan starts on a Monday
• The plan is reuasble an unlimited amount of times
• This plan works with power only (no heart rate zones)
• Designed with the new Workout Builder
• Syncs with Garmin or Wahoo device to automatically run session
• Download each session in many different files formats compatible with Zwift, Wahoo, TrainerRoad, Rouvy and more
Purchasing this plan includes:
• Email support and access to our training community for 2 months (tips on nutrition, race day preparation, emerging training science etc)
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?