Phil's Off-Season Cycling Plan, Beginner (4 to 6 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 8 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Maintain Your Fitness with 4 to 6 training hours per week.
"Thank you very much for your helpful response to all my questions." Roy Bogue, 2018
"Just finished my FTP test. I gained 20 watts!! I can't believe how beneficial your sessions have been." Saif Al Assam, 2015
Read more >>
Key features include:
- Recover from your season of racing and training
- Stay fit for when the time comes to start ramping up your training again
- 5 or 6 rides, 2 strength sessions and 1 day off per week in 4 to 6 training hrs
- Train using Power, HR, or Feel.
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:52 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:10 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:52 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:10 hrs||0:40 hrs|