Intermediate 4 Week/1 Month Cycling Indoor Fitness Maintenance Plan (Power)
Impact Performance CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Thanks for checking out our Training Plan! Below is a description of this plan and the requirements to follow it. Hopefully this will suit your needs, but if not please check out our other options or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Intermediate 4 Week Cycling Indoor Fitness Plan (Power)
Power Meter, Turbo Trainer or Indoor Bike, Heart Rate Monitor
Average / Maximum Hours Per Week
6.75 / 7.75
Build Threshold and Anaerobic Capacity
It is recommended that the athlete has some experience riding with power and following structured training before completing this plan.
For more details on our Cycling Training Plans and Training Philosophy, check out our Welcome Pack here. This includes a glossary and FAQs on our plans.
What is included with the plan?
● Welcome Pack (link above)
● Email support
Summary of Structure
Average and Max Volume (Hours)
6.75 / 7.75
Rest Day / Stretch
VO2 Max Efforts
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:29 hrs||2:06 hrs|
|0:12 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:29 hrs||2:06 hrs|
||0:12 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?