Pain Free Power
Thanks for checking out our Training Plan! Below is a description of this plan and the requirements to follow it. Hopefully this will suit your needs, but if not please check out our other options or get in touch on email@example.com
Intermediate 4 Week Cycling Indoor Fitness Plan (Power)
Power Meter, Turbo Trainer or Indoor Bike, Heart Rate Monitor
Average / Maximum Hours Per Week
6.75 / 7.75
Build Threshold and Anaerobic Capacity
It is recommended that the athlete has some experience riding with power and following structured training before completing this plan.
For more details on our Cycling Training Plans and Training Philosophy, check out our Welcome Pack here. This includes a glossary and FAQs on our plans.
What is included with the plan?
● Welcome Pack (link above)
● Email support
Weeks Training Phase Average and Max Volume (Hours) 1-4 Maintenance/Build 6.75 / 7.75
Summary of Structure
Average and Max Volume (Hours)
6.75 / 7.75
General Weekly Template
Rest Day / Stretch
VO2 Max Efforts
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.