Endurance Lab PH & Swim Academy CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 4-week training plan is designed for the novice cyclist looking to improve their fitness and endurance. This training plan starts at 6.25 hours per week all the way to 7 hours per week with an average of 5% increase in Training Stress Score (TSS) per week. This training plan revolves around your Functional Threshold Heart Rate (FTHR).
To know your FTHR, we have placed one of Endurance Lab PH System's (ELS) FTP tests on the first day of the program. This FTP test is modified from the original test designed by Dr. Andrew Coggan and Master Coach Hunter Allen. Get the average heart rate from the 20-minute test and that's your FTHR.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.