Santiago Martin-Romo ParraAll plans by this Coach
The intensity of workouts are based on Thresold Heart Rate Lactate (Funtional Thresold Heart Rate) and HR meter is required
This plan is a four weeks indoor cycling training plan in which every day there is one cycling workout as the main lesson and several days there is another workout to complete the plan; strenght , cycling technique, flexibility, and CORE throught TRX, fitball or your own body weight.
The goal of the plan is to keep de fit while the winter o bad climatologycally conditions where de outdoor training is not possible.
The level required to do it is Intermediate or high. There are ten lessons, at least, per week and more than 500 TSS scheduled.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?