"Almost Free" Indoor Trainer Isolation Buster (4 weeks)
Grant GoodmanAll plans by this Coach
We are moving into a difficult period, the days are getting longer and warmer, however we may be been told, advised or chosen to self isolate. In these situations getting on the turbo is a necessary evil, so I have devised a short 4 week plan that I hope will keep you interested in keeping or upping your fitness.
I am happy to help answer a few questions on getting things setup, but otherwise this is a self paced and supported programme.
If you need more than 4 weeks, then ping me an email and I we can look at your options to take your training forward.....
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:57 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:57 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?