john cheethamAll plans by this Coach
This is a plan for the competitive mountain bike or criterium racer who has trained all winter and now find themself indoors through the early spring. Let’s stay sharp and be ready to roll when the restrictions on social interaction end! Most of these sessions are used in our highly successful plans with local high school racers. The strength work doesn't require a gym or much equipment and it’s very effective with a small investment of time. This is best for athletes familiar with power meters and who have access to a smart trainer or at least a bike with power and a stationary trainer.
50% of profits benefits Trips For Kids!
For more about us, visit www.tempoendurancecoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?