Coronavirus 14 day Isolation Fitness Maintenance Plan
Toby BrownAll plans by this Coach
So, you've just been told you need to isolate yourself for 14 days! Bummer, that sucks, but the good news is now you have 14 days to focus on indoor training.
Let's use this time to give your fitness a boost so you can get straight back to kicking butt when you're allowed back out in the real world!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:28 hrs||1:57 hrs|
|1:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:28 hrs||1:57 hrs|
||1:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?