Cycling Road Race Plan
Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week trainer base plan uses classic training levels and is designed for the serious competitive cyclist who has 5-8 hours a week to train. The workouts are designed to give you a great foundation, with lots of tempo and sub-threshold work. Includes power, heart rate, and perceived exertion. The workouts can be used in the traditional format or as structured workouts, which load automatically to select devices. Included with your plan: - Instruction sheet (attached to the first day of the plan) - Testing protocol - Coaching comments and tips Need help loading your structured works to your device or smart trainer?
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:31 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:31 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?