Bike Strength stage 2 Big gear Power
Thrive EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This is a great stage 2 strength progression for those looking for a big change in power output. Its focused slowly on making you stronger. Its awesome progression to be completed early in your based period to devolop max strength foundation. This is best done on trainer but also can be done on a hill to keep output high and cadence low. If time ristricted can do same plan but reduce the sets by 1. Its all about the max effort so dont waste your energy when you should be recoverying between sets. Hope you enjoy the power pain and we see some Thriving results in 6 weeks time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:25 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:25 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?