Zwift Base Plan - Advanced
GC CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 week base plan for athletes using Zwift. This plan features:
-100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
-Core and hip strength / stability routines.
-Daily e-mail workout reminders.
-TrainingPeaks mobile app (iOS and Android).
-Easy workout export to your Zwift account / Garmin / Wahoo.
-Short workouts during the week and longer over the weekends to respect your training time availability.
-Many changes in interval duration and intensity to keep things interesting and reduce the monotony that riding a trainer can sometimes bring.
-Access to the GC Coaching Virtual Training Private Facebook Group if you have any questions, comments, or concerns where you can speak directly with your Coach.
-Progressive overload week by week, proven to bring results! This plan starts at 580 TSS/week and ends at 850 TSS/week.
The advanced plan is perfect for the Cat 1/2 cyclist, those who have been training for 5+ seasons, or winning races in their age group category.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:11 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:11 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?