James WalsgroveAll plans by this Coach
This training plan has been designed for anyone who has limited time to train but wants to get the most out of every session. It is based on less than 4 hours per week and each session is only 45minutes long so this is ideal if you are super short of time. You can even be back at your desk within the hour at lunchtime.
Each workout has been specially created and selected to give you the best use of your limited training time available. There will be 5 workouts throughout the week and are a maximum of 45minutes in length which can be moved to suit your lifestyle but aim to keep in the same order that they are shown.
It is crucial that these are done to the exact power targets and it is important to make sure your zones are up-dated.
This plan can be used although it is not recommended to use it every month as your training will plateau. As with any training it is important to overload, progress and vary your training so your body is always adapting.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?