Sustained power and punch (indoor)
Velospeed CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is simple, build you FTP and deliver some punch with session's all indoors.
4 weeks build to 1 week recovery.
The plan isn't high volume so Gym and Yoga/Pilates are easily managed in to the week.
Each session should be completed, if your struggling drop the load to allow completion.
You may need to drop either the FTP, MAP or Sprint zones based on your individual scores from the test sessions. Until training peaks builds the adaptation to results in you will need to do this manually.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:37 hrs||1:11 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:37 hrs||1:11 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?