Anne LintonAll plans by this Coach
This is a 13 week winter base building plan for those who are stuck riding indoors. This plan uses HR or RPE for your effort. Included are sufferfest videos with intensity recommendations. In addition there is a full body strength program twice a week except on recovery weeks only once and do core the other day. Feel free to move the schedule around just dont' do strength training two days in a row. If at any point in time you feel overly tired or unable to get your HR take an extra recovery day and skip that days workout.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.