Cycling Made Easy
Wendy MaderAll plans by this Coach
A great mix of cycling to add to your workout library. We combined our 4 X 4-week cycling plans into one program to offer you 16 weeks worth of cycling workouts. The first 4 weeks are endurance/skills and drills, the second 4 weeks are strength/skills, the third 4 weeks are threshold/speed and the final 4 weeks is our Ultimate Mix.
You can add these workout to your existing training plan or simply add or subtract the volume to meet your individual fitness schedule and needs. At any point, you can combine two workouts together to create a longer endurance training session or adding more to the warm up and cool down phase. It’s best to include the first 8 weeks in the preparation/base phase of your training plan and the second 8 weeks in the build/competition phase of your training plan. Or in the out of season to mix it
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?