*Threshold Build - 8 week 8-10hrs/wk
larry fossAll plans by this Coach
If it’s important you will find a way
This training program will make you stronger period! The program is TSS based to be able to maximizes gains with the least amount of time on the bike
Intended for the athlete that is well trained, 8 weeks with 4 or 5 days of riding per week and the ability to train 6 days a week. This plan averages a bit over 9hrs per week. Heartrate monitor, PowerMeter GPS Ability to work hard and have fun!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?