*Threshold Builder - 12 week (10-15hrs)
The Fix StudioAll plans by this Coach
If it’s important you will find a way
Winter training can be very valuable in building your Threshold. This 12 week Threshold building plan will have you entering the outdoor race/ride season in great shape!
Intended for the athlete that is well trained, 8 weeks with 4 or 5 days of riding per week and the ability to train 6 days a week. This plan averages a bit over 9hrs per week. Heartrate monitor, PowerMeter GPS Ability to work hard and have fun!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?